Sales Account Manager
- Isleworth, London, United Kingdom
- Full Time
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Basic Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 + commission (OTE £65,000)
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday: 9.15am-6.30pm
Are you looking to work in a fast paced and professional sales environment that offers fantastic rewards? Do you want to work for a business that truly recognises your efforts and offers genuine progression?
If so, then read on!
Protect Line are a fast-moving life insurance brokerage with a difference. Winning “Protection Firm of the Year” twice in the last 5 years means we are extremely passionate about remaining sustainable yet innovative and dynamic. Trusted by some of the UK’s leading providers we tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
Our London office opened in July 2016, and has gone from strength to strength since! Our Head of Sales has big plans to grow and develop the office to rival our Bournemouth Sales function… our business thrives and continues to provide security and development
What is in it for you?
- A starting salary of £27,000 increasing to £30,000 on successful completion of milestones throughout training plus uncapped commission - realistic OTE of £65,000
- No cold calling; the leading marketing partner for real-time, exclusive life insurance enquiries in the UK
- Progression to an Gold Sales Executive with a basic salary of £44,750 plus a benefits package of a car allowance, cleaner, wellbeing allowance and more..
- No weekend working- we also shut over Christmas and on Bank Holidays!
- Holiday increases on length of service, plus your birthday off!
- Paid additional holiday for life events such as your Wedding, Buying a house and more..
- Life Moments- paid time available to take when ‘life happens’
- £1000 recommend a friend scheme- uncapped
- Intensive training programme
Day to Day you will be:
- Establishing quick and strong relationships by outbound calling warm leads where customers have shown an interest in life cover. Discussing their needs and personal situation to provide different options of cover available to them.
- Demonstrating high levels of resilience that enable you to persevere through the periods of challenge because hey, it’s a sales role and not every customer is always free to pick up the phone and talk!
- Using your emotional intelligence to have fluid and engaging conversations with customers about their family life, their own health and life style to protect those who matter most
- Working to exceed company sales targets and KPIs
To be successful, you will have:
- High levels of resilience, motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- A hunger to work hard to achieve your personal and professional goals
- Strong communication skills over the phone
- A strong match to our business values of Passionate, Energised, Collaboration, Understanding, Innovative and Integrity
If you’re looking for a career in sales with excellent perks and benefits, a competitive salary package, unbeatable working atmosphere and have a desire to learn, grow and achieve, then we’re looking for you!
Don’t waste any time…Click the Apply tab now!
Hear What Our Staff Have To Say
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible due to the high volume we receive each day. We are also experiencing a higher than normal volume meaning our usual response time of 3-5 days is not always met. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful. If your application is not successful your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.