Sales can be a tough job, there are good days and not-so good days. Every person who works in Sales experiences this.
The difference between a good day and a bad day? The support you receive from your Manager.
As a proven sales leader, you are likely to agree with us. You will understand the importance of delivering a result, through engaging and leading people to success through a strong coaching ethic and instilling accountability. You will know that one size does not fit all and adapting to the needs of your people is a must.
A high level of emotional intelligence is critical to be successful in this role. We are looking for an individual who is self-aware, displays empathy, inspires confidence and can communicate effectively in all situations.
Our Bournemouth office is growing, and we need good sales leaders to help us to continue to make this division a success. Up for the challenge? Let’s talk.
- Basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Uncapped bonus scheme- realistic earning of £85,000 per annum
- Management Progression Pathway with clear and defined steps to move up the career ladder with added perks too - think car allowance, cleaner, dog walker, more holiday... you’re on the right track
- No weekend working. We also shut over Christmas and on Bank Holidays!
- We reward length of service- the longer you work here the more holiday you get- simple!
- Have your birthday off on us
- Additional paid days off to celebrate key life events such as getting married and buying a house
- Life Moments- paid time available to take when life happens
- Pension, death in service, eye care, discounts, refer a friend scheme and more…
Like what you see? Hit the apply button or give us a call on 01202 977988