Let’s cut to the chase, job adverts can be boring.
We could share lots of information about who we are, what we do and why you should work for us… but isn’t that what social media is for? Let us make it easy for you, visit Protect Line careers on Instagram and Facebook. We have a great culture and are anything but boring.
If you’re not on social media why not Google us? You will find our staff have rated us 4.2* on Glassdoor and our Customers 4.9* on Trust Pilot – why listen to us when you can hear from them!
You have clicked on this advert because you have a level of interest to work as a Sales Executive - so the least we can do is tell you what is in it for you.
- Basic salary of £30,000 per annum
- Uncapped bonus scheme- realistic earning of £55,000 per annum
- Award Winning Training Programme - we will support you to be successful
- Interested in progression? Great! 70% of our Sales Managers started in this role before progressing! We have our Platinum Pathway with clear and defined steps to move up the career ladder with added perks too - think car allowance, cleaner, dog walker, more holiday... you’re on the right track.
- No weekend working. We also shut over Christmas and on Bank Holidays!
- We reward length of service – been with us a year? Have your birthday off on us. Been with us 2 years? Have 2 extra days holiday. Been with us 3 years? Have 3 extra days!
- Additional paid days off to celebrate key life events such as getting married and buying a house
- Life Moments- paid time off to take without notice when the unexpected in life happens. Appointments, car trouble, family emergency… whatever the reason we want to support you
- Pension, death in service, eye care, discounts, refer a friend scheme and more…
Still reading? Great! That means we want to talk to you. Hit the apply button or give us a call on 01202 977988.
Protect Line is one of those amazing places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that underpin our success; come and see for yourself
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible due to the high volume we receive each day. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.