Does applying for a role in Sales put you off? We understand, Sales can sometimes have a bad reputation. But you have clicked on this advert which is a good sign, and it tells us that you’re open to exploring...
So stay with us!
The good news is this isn’t a Sales role as you know it. The clue is in the title- AFTER sales, but what does this actually mean? It means engaging with our existing customers, making sure their original purchase ticks all the boxes, and if not exploring other options that can. What we sell is Life Insurance, so getting the right cover in place is critical.
Our After Sales department has grown significantly over the last year, and we are only just getting started. So you are reading this at the perfect time. We don’t need you to have experience, we are looking for people who are open minded, driven, positive and engaging.
If this is you, don’t be put off by the stigma of Sales any longer and apply today. Because what role can offer the earning potential of sales, without actually selling a product.
- Basic salary of £30,000 per annum
- Uncapped bonus scheme- realistic earning of £45,000 per annum
- Interested in progression? Great! We have our Platinum Pathway with clear and defined steps to move up the career ladder with added perks too- think car allowance, cleaner, dog walker, more holiday... you’re on the right track
- No weekend working. We also shut over Christmas and on Bank Holidays!
- We reward length of service- the longer you work here the more holiday you get- simple!
- Have your birthday off on us
- Additional paid days off to celebrate key life events such as getting married and buying a house
- Life Moments- paid time available to take when ‘life happens
- Pension, death in service, eye care, discounts, refer a friend scheme and more…
So our question to you is this…do you want to be part of our growth or watch it from afar?