Remote Sales Executive
Are you someone that doesn’t give up easily and stays motivated when times get tough?
Does communicating and influencing come naturally to you?
Is being the best version of yourself important to you?
Do you look for ways in which you can continually improve?
If so, then read on!
What is in it for you?
- A starting salary of £30,000
- A realistic earning opportunity of £65,000 per annum
- Career progression opportunities through our Platinum Pathway- increase your basic to £39,000, additional holiday, car allowance, well-being allowance and more
- Monday to Friday – 9.15am – 6.30pm
- No weekend working- we also shut over Christmas and on Bank Holidays!
- Holiday increases on length of service, plus your birthday off!
- Paid additional holiday for life events such as your Wedding, Buying a house and more..
- Life Moments- paid time available to take when ‘life happens’
- £1000 recommend a friend scheme- uncapped
- Intensive Training Programme including 3 weeks in our Bournemouth office.
Who are we?
Protect Line are an independently owned, life insurance brokerage with a difference. Founded in 2010 by just two people, we now have offices in Bournemouth and London with over 250 employees. We are extremely passionate about remaining sustainable yet innovative and dynamic to ensure we are providing customers with the best cover options. Trusted by some of the UK’s leading insurance providers we tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
What are we looking for?
We are proud to have successfully inducted and on boarded over 100 people remotely during Covid. This is has been such a huge success that we are now offering this fully remote role, branching us out across the UK!
We are looking for people focused individuals who will take the right level of care when speaking to our customers to ensure their protection needs are met.
The role requires the ability to build natural rapport and have fluid conversations, along with a genuine desire to understand and solve our customers concerns.
Our approach is to outbound call prospective customers; therefore, resilience is key as there will be push backs as to be expected in a sales role. However, we only approach those who have registered an interest via an online enquiry, so with the right mentality and our support you will be successful.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible due to the high volume we receive each day. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.