£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
40 hours per week
Are you looking for a role in recruitment, but every job advert you click on requires previous experience? If so keep reading- we might just have the perfect opportunity for you to kick start your career and help others find there’s too.
Our recruitment team is growing and so is Protect Line so this is a perfect time to be joining as Recruitment Coordinator. The good news? We don’t need you to have experience.
This varied role will play a critical part in supporting the recruitment team to deliver, so quite simply we are looking for a ninja. An individual who is driven, proactive, organised and eager to learn. It is also really important you love working with people.
The recruitment team are a busy bunch- we recruit roles at all levels for our Bournemouth and London offices, as well as growing our remote sales team. The team is small and we like it like that, as it means we all work hard to be the very best we can be, and achieve together. Our aim is to find someone who shares our mentality and strives to achieve their highest potential, whilst working in a fast paced environment.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, then we would love to hear from you. Give us a call on 01202 977988 or hit the apply button.
What will you be doing?
- Responding to job applications and logging CVs on our internal CRM system
- Booking telephone interviews and talking to candidates over the phone
- Sourcing candidates via job boards and other channels
- Posting job adverts and creating social media content
- Diary management for the recruitment team, scheduling interviews and offer meetings
- Adding new starters to our HR system
- Applying for references, and completing new starter background checks
- Compiling data and statistics to support recruitment campaigns
What is in it for you?
- A career! Work with an experienced team, where you can learn, develop and feel supported
- Progression opportunities- this role is a great starting point but we want the successful candidate to have a genuine desire to make recruitment their career
- No weekend working. We also shut over Christmas and on Bank Holidays!
- We reward length of service- the longer you work here the more holiday you get- simple!
- Have your birthday off on us
- Additional paid days off to celebrate key life events such as getting married and buying a house
- Life moments- additional paid time off to support unexpected moments in life
- Discounts and saving schemes with national retailers
- Pension scheme and death in service benefit and much more…!
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible due to the high volume we receive each day. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful. If your application is not successful, your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.