Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
£25,000- £30,000 basic salary plus monthly bonus
40 hours per week
‘’When the going gets tough, the tough get going’’. That could not be truer in the current climate and as a business we have certainly demonstrated our strength, agility, and sheer grit to ride the storm. We are incredibly proud to be in a position of growth, as we continue to expand our Bournemouth and London offices as well as our remote team.
To aid us in our mission we are looking for an experienced recruiter, who can hit the ground running and quickly take ownership of our Talent Acquisition requirements. The right person will have a passion for recruitment, a hunger to achieve and a results driven mind-set. The role will be critical in helping us achieve our growth aspirations so your ability to demonstrate value and make a difference is vital from day one.
It is imperative you are a self-starter, proactive and have an exceptional work ethic. Bringing a huge dollop of personality will definitely help too!
If this is you please give us a call on 01202 977988 or hit the apply button.
What will you be doing?
- Working to monthly growth targets within the sales teams, whilst also supporting with the recruitment of leadership and support roles
- Sourcing the best talent for our vacancies by proactively headhunting through the use of Linked In, job boards, social media and much more
- Support the recruitment team with innovative and creative solutions to attract candidates and drive pipeline
- Engaging with prospective candidates to discuss job opportunities, conducting telephone interviews and face to face interviews
- Build and maintain close relationships with business stakeholders up to Director level
- Keep an accurate record of candidates on our CRM system and build on our talent pool
- Produce job adverts and communications as required
- Support with recruitment marketing campaigns both local and online
What do we need from you?
- Proven experience and success within a recruitment/ talent acquisition role
- Results driven with experience of working in a highly target driven environment
- Drive, proactivity and a love for working fast paced
- Strong experience of working with Linked In, job boards and social media
- Innovative with the ability to think creatively and outside of the box
- An excellent communicator, with a natural ability to engage and influence people
- A focus on quality, with a passion for finding the right fit for the candidate and the business
- A strong instinct and intuition and confident in making decisions
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- A good knowledge of the local market and competitors
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your role
What is in it for you?
- Be in charge of your earnings- an individual bonus scheme based on your results
- No weekend working. We also shut over Christmas and on Bank Holidays!
- We reward length of service- the longer you work here the more holiday you get- simple!
- Have your birthday off on us
- Additional paid days off to celebrate key life events such as getting married and buying a house
- Life moments- additional paid time off to support unexpected moments in life
- Discounts and saving schemes with national retailers
- Pension scheme and death in service benefit and much more…!
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible due to the high volume we receive each day. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful. If your application is not successful, your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.