Sales Support Executive
Are you experienced in Customer Service, but are looking for a role that is more fulfilling? Does working in a fast paced office where you can make a huge impact sound attractive to you? If so, keep reading as we may just have what you’re looking for.
We have a new and exciting opportunity to work as a Product and Provider Specialist here at Protect Line. What does that mean I hear you ask? Let us tell you.
This niche team are based on the sales floor- at the very heart beat of the business where a large part of their day is spent supporting our brokers to get the best outcome for our customers. You won’t be interacting with our customers directly, but you will be answering our internal medical phone line and supporting our brokers with product and provider information, to get the best policy we can for our customers.
This is a busy role and alongside supporting our sales teams you will be conducting research, liaising with our insurers, reviewing policies and keeping up to date with underwriting knowledge across the team. It is therefore critical you enjoy a challenge, love being busy and can juggle a number of priorities.
Are you in? If so hit the apply button or give our friendly recruitment team a call on 01202 977988.
- Basic salary of £25,000 per annum
- Award Winning Training Programme - we will support you to be successful
- No weekend working. We also shut over Christmas and on Bank Holidays!
- We reward length of service – been with us a year? Have your birthday off on us. Been with us 2 years? Have 2 extra days holiday. Been with us 3 years? Have 3 extra days
- Additional paid days off to celebrate key life events such as getting married and buying a house
- Life Moments- paid time off to take without notice when the unexpected in life happens. Appointments, car trouble, family emergency… whatever the reason we want to support you
- Pension, death in service, eye care, discounts, refer a friend scheme and more…
Protect Line is one of those amazing places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that underpin our success; come and see for yourself.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible due to the high volume we receive each day. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.